Let Gina Add Life to Your Next Meeting
Would you like to hire a speaker who engages your audience, shares stories that inspire, and gets the whole room to laugh?
Gina DeLapa, America’s Ultimate Reminders® Coach and creator of the Ultimate Reminders® book series, has delighted audiences all over the U.S., from new college hires on Wall Street to engineers on the West Coast.
Gina DeLapa's unique background includes ...
- Extensive coaching under Craig Valentine, the 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking
- Inspiring groups and individuals to find and fulfill their life's calling—with more energy and self-care than they thought possible
- Being raised in an entrepreneurial family, where her parents put her to work starting at age ten (ask her if she still remembers earning 50 cents an hour)
- A keen sense, developed over a lifetime, of what employers expect from employees and what employees want most from their employers
- Serving as a bridge between millennial-generation job/internship candidates ("What if I get two offers at once?") and their weary, would-be employers ("These kids need to stop acting so entitled!")
- A master's degree in counseling with an emphasis in career development (University of San Diego), which led to a full-time university career-counseling role
- Six years of serving as an adjunct faculty member at the University of San Diego, where her dedication to faculty objectives and student success earned her consistently top marks
Have a topic in mind that's not on this list? Call us. Let's hear your objectives and see how Gina DeLapa can bring your next meeting to life!